Venue Hire Form
Tranby has a proud 60 year history as a national centre for Indigenous education, community development and social action. Our distinctive and original venues truly reflect this at our charming campus in the back streets of Glebe.
Venue Hire Booking Form
Booking Terms & Conditions
Any booking you make for room hire at Tranby National Indigenous Adult Education and Training (‘Tranby’) is subject to these terms and conditions. In making a booking, you agree to act in accordance with and subject to the terms below.
Tranby has a wide variety of different room options available, ranging from our camp fire style traditional classrooms to our historic Rev. Alf Clint Boardroom, to our more modern business hub, Kevin Cook Boardroom. We have something for everyone, and budgets to suit all.
- A deposit must be paid to Tranby at the time of booking any room.
- For bookings of 1-3 days, the required deposit is 50% of one full day hire rate for the particular room booked.
- For bookings of more than 3 days, a deposit of 150% of one full day hire rate for the particular room booked.
- Invoices will be issued for the deposit and final payment.
- Payment is through direct debit into Tranby’s account.
- Full payment of venue hire is to be paid no later than seven days prior to the agreed first day of hire.
- If payment is not made by this time, the booking will be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Please inform us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your booking.
- Cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to the agreed first day of hire will result in a full refund of the deposit.
- If a deposit is to be refunded, it is your responsibility to provide Tranby Aboriginal College with the required bank or credit card details.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the agreed first day of hire will forfeit the deposit.
Bookings include access to IT services if requested at the time of booking. Available services include:
- White Board
- Laptop with internet access
- Wi-Fi access
Note: If you will be utilising your own laptop, please specify at the time of booking whether you will be requiring an Apple Mac VGA connector for the TV Screen to computer