Unique, Comfy Coworking Office & Hotdesks
Welcome to working at Tranby, our quiet and beautiful campus in the back streets of Glebe. Our Coworking Offices and Hot Desks are only minutes away from buses and the Light Rail to the city and Central, but far away from the noise and bustle of main roads and the city.
Tranby has a proud 60 year history as a national centre for Indigenous education, community development and social action. At just $450 per month or $120 per week for a dedicated desk, or $25 per day or $100 per week for a Hot Desk, these working spaces are ideal for start-ups and freelancers who are looking for a community feel.
Natural light and window views for all offices and desks is one of many features you’ll appreciate in our unique, historical building. Likewise, your access to a large private balcony, overlooking our secret friendship garden.
- Natural light at all work stations
- Views of either our quiet leafy street
- Or over our private balcony
- Free WiFi and a choice of phone packages
- Air conditioning and heating
- All workstations have desks and chairs
- Access to storage
- Private, secure entrance in a quiet street
- Pleasant bathroom and full shower
- Kitchen with hotplates and an oven (yes, a real one)
- Also fridge, microwave and coffee and tea facilities
- And benchtops, crockery and cutlery
- Mail collection and courier parcel pick-up
- Close to buses and the light Rail to the city and Central
- Our local shops (one block away) have a village feel
- Cafes, a supermarket, a green grocer and even a butcher
- Wonderful walks around the harbour at nearby Blackwattle Bay
- Funky bars and restaurants at the new Tramsheds at Harold Park
- Convenient shopping at the Broadway Mall is only minutes away
As we are a not-for-profit you can be assured that all of the money from your desk space goes straight back into our campus, and ultimately our students.
$450 per month / $120 per week
$25 per day/ $100 per week