The position serves as the Event Planner for Tranby, supporting the organisation’s mission of providing adult education to Indigenous adult learners, organising different events throughout the year, such as Graduation Ceremony, NAIDOC Event etc
• Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
• Conduct research, gather information/ quotes and negotiate contracts
• Organise facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, advertising etc
• Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
The next step is to complete our volunteer application form at:
One of our friendly team will be in touch after receipt of your full application and resume to discuss.