Tranby’s 60th Birthday Art Exhibtion

Tranby is currently seeking interest from Indigenous artists to be part of our 60th Birthday celebrations this coming year. We are looking to create an on-campus community art-gallery, and an online art auction, as part of our 60th Birthday. The purpose of this initiative is to form a strong ongoing connection with artists in the indigenous community and to raise money for our historic campus that needs a few structural repairs.

During the auction period, Tranby will display artworks both at our campus in Glebe, Sydney as well as on a website to reach a nationwide audience – including community members and corporate organisations.

How it will work – The On-line auction
All art work will be for sale. The artist will set the reserve of the artwork, which if sold, the artist will get to keep. Anything raised in addition to this reserve price will be donated to Tranby’s fundraising appeal.

How it will work – on-campus community art gallery
All art work will be for sale. The artist will set the reserve of the artwork, to include a 20% commission. The artist will receive 80% of the sale money and Tranby will receive the remaining 20% to go towards our fundraising appeal.

Please see the Conditions for Exhibition and Sale of Works.

If you are interested in participating in this exciting project please complete the Tranby 60th Art Exhibition - Exhibitor Application and email it to apply@tranby.edu.au and we will be in touch to obtain details of the items you would like to exhibit.